Tips For Healthy Feet
Every one has feet that hurt and crack in the summer. Winter season can be hard on your toes and heels.
Here are some easy steps to happy feet:
- Treat your feet to a healthy foot soak. Soak in the “Dead Sea Salts” with warm water for at least 20 min to 45 min.
- Use a foot scrub to scrub off the dirt and dead skin cells. You can use a pumice stone/ foot brush to file off even more.
- Rinse your feet with clean water and lightly dry them.
- Use a good foot lotion/creme to seal in the moisture you have been soaking in.
- If you can sleep wearing socks to help seal in the moisture.
- Women suffer from foot problems 4 times more than men.
- The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps in a day.
- The skin on your feet is 20 times thicker than any other part of your body.
- There are roughly 250,000 sweat glands on a pair of feet.
- Your feet can swell to 5-10% larger by the end of the day.